Project # 174


28 March 2017

I have been struggling for so long whether should I leave my comfort zone, my secured-job with better benefits and etc. Life like this people jealous outside, but I have no more passion and I'm asking HOW? I'm 26 years old NOW, I have been working for 4 & 1/2 years holding an Assistant Manager which believe everyone is thinking I'm way too fast to get a position like this and I'm proud and impress myself on how good am I! Without any knowledge of banking and finance or any background and foundation for today I'm standing here as a professional banker! I have made a thrilling shift from Public Relations to Banking. 

Today I have tendered my resignation without provide any solid reason, leave with no plans and not getting job offer yet but ".. I have been to few interviews. " That's the excuses I always keep in my mind and telling everyone. This could calm myself ..I'm okay, don't worry.. When time passes and my notice period is getting shorter, plan does not go well and it becomes critical for me and this is human natural reaction because of debts, responsibility and future. You tend to worry and rush. Here goes another story, the baby boomers who are close to you will justify on your decisions like they think  that you are playing a wrong step on your chessboard. Hell ass, maybe at least a positive word. Okay, this could make me more nervous. 

Thanks God for letting me cool down in seconds when my friends are so supportive and my love is the 100% goodness! The aura is making me stronger, at least this time I could sit down quietly and think on what is my next. Everywhere is a job, anywhere can find money and we just making ourselves one way hence we start to stress ourselves. Why could we step few steps backward and we can see the big picture instead one corner. 

Once I resigned, it's just like trend. There are more motivational videos, quotes and animations in social media like Facebook or Instagram. These are giving me idea of life. I found something useful :-

"When you think there is more risky when you leave your job but how about it's more risky to stay until you get 60s and you look back your life, will you be regret or happy?"

This is why I keep questioning myself until today I have made my decision which I have no worry there is no plan... yet. but soon there is a plan comes perfectly with God's wills.. I believe

Until now I'm still looking for jobs and opportunities with hopes and prayers. Guess I will update here after I got a good offer. Bless me!

Sebastian.

PS: I have posted a post year ago regarding one day I have made decision, and It's today! Check it out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment