Project # 175

18 April 2017

After few weeks of hunting new jobs and been to numerous of interviews. Finally I got a job before my last day in Public Bank and before my trip to Japan. It was a good timing with all the blessings and prayers! I got a secured job with newly established bank in Malaysia - China Construction Bank Malaysia Berhad. It's a good opportunity to be part of the pioneer team to grow this company. 

I'm feeling uncertainty and worried about my new coming job whether I can suit into their cultures or not or I need to leave my past and step  out and accept new thing and new environment. It's a huge challenges which I soon gonna be a Senior Manager in Administration. Everything is under me. While I used to direct people do me favour last time in my ex company but now I have to get command from my superior or other colleagues. What a challenge. I have to shallow my pride and my dignities. People request me favour and I need to do what they want me to do. 

Sometime I need to  think that I'm doing works that is simple yet difficult (sometime stressful) coz different cultures. and I got high pay and I feel this should be enough for me. and...

Sometime I will think that am I wasting my time on my job prospect in banking coz currently I will be doing works that totally slack out from banking industry.  some question are keep bothering me! 



No comments:

Post a Comment