Project 173


24/06/2016 

I have skipped blogging for like 3 months and I have been jumping into my dietary plans after back from Hong Kong! It's massively changed over me until I've decided to wake up 1hour earlier to prepare my hearty breakfast before works! I have skipped and no more consume any carbohydrate stuff like rice, noodles, breads and etc. just purely protein and fibers ! 

Like how, I'm heading to gym every 5 days a week, burning calories and breaking muscles veins, love the results and still keeping a note to self that I'm still halfway, not yet finish! Then I will motivate myself to work further! 

My body has gone few inches and I'm so happy ! Diet is the most important, then only exercise!  



I'm taking these before and after photo to keep myself motivate and memory! 

Ps: I'm searching for more new diet meal recipes! Out of idea of cooking! 

No comments:

Post a Comment