New Hobby?

I have a new hobby now. I start to love to see fantastic pictures that posted by others and like to take an amazing picture recently. I love nice pictures and very enjoy while viewing other's amazing art works. Am thinking to get a nice landscape picture in my life since God has created the world so wonderful! The nature, the building that build by wonderful people, the colorful and joyful living creatures.

This whole day I spent my time viewing some amazing people's creation in Flickr.com! I like the pictures taken by their very owned talented skills and they are really a gifted person. Hope I am the one who gifted in photography! hahaa...

I was thinking to get one a good DSRL after my internship which is the beginning of May! I have 3 types of Brand in my option list now. Sony a55 / Canon EOS D550 / Nikon D3100.
This is bothering me so far! 3 have their own specialty and the price is almost the same except Nikon and of coz Nikon is cheaper! First I was thinking wanna get Canon but Sony also provided the same features with Canon and Sony has extra an auto-focus in video recording. Sounds cool!

When today I went to "stalk" people's photos in flickr.com and all the nicer and cool pictures taken by Nikon's DSLR. and for Sony's DSLR, flickr.com doesn't show much! I guess less people use Sony DSLR instead Canon or Nikon?

I was curious about Nikon somehow and I went for research with my super-deeply-heart. Thanks God I found one website which is so simple and brief summary telling what is Nikon's DSLR?


Nikon D3100 has alot of features to play such as Monochrome and more!


I "think" I will consider Nikon D3100 now!
but I "might" change my mind after few week when I see something nice and different! haha

I really wanna get myself a unit of DSLR!! As soon as possible!! hahaha
If I'm rich in one day? I would like to consider to invest in Camera!


Nikon D3100

No comments:

Post a Comment