Finish Exam!

Hi peeps, am back again. I just realized that this post is my first post of the year 2011. hahaa... I'm kinda stress now, working for whole day at home! doing and thinking what to design and getting inspirations from books, I scared my future-employer dislike or reject my works. Yesterday I had borrowed 4 heavy-thick books from Library. Once again, my college's library is awesome! :D

This few weeks, I had a hard time and hectic exam timetable but now Everything seems smooth and I'm happy and everything is over.

The exam is kinda hard...It seems easy to answer but hard to score? No idea. I will be mentally retarded when seeing the mark given for each question. So pray hard for every subjects! Hope I can pass ... Yesterday was my last paper... and Today is my Holiday till Chinese New Year! haha

The next case, :) I went for interview and got a phone call 5 minutes after my interview and my interviewer said "You're hired!" ... but before the interview that are some of my funny drama going on. First, I applied for ACut Above and the head quarter is in Mid Valley and I'm happy to work around the area. My program supervisor called me on Monday and she asked to go Mid Valley for interview on the coming Wednesday. but the night before my interview while I was outside. and I received another call from my program supervisor again! She said my interview had change! I was like SERIOUSSLLYY????

Venue : Mid Valley --- change to --- > Sunway Pyramid
Time for interview : 12pm --- change to ---> 11am

This turned my night into hush night after receiving the call.
I used to be active and after the call I turned emo sudden.
I used to talk a lots and after the call I turned speechless and talked lesser = =!!
I used to suggest go more places to hang out and after the call and I kept suggesting go home!

My mind was like...
I was worry about how to go Sunway Pyramid from Wangsa by public transport.
Will I get lost? because I'm so strange to the place!
Will the public transport take ages to reach and I might late for interview?
The main point is --> I will work in Sunway Pyramid for 3 months internship and not Mid Valley any more... I'm don1 to work alone .. I wanna work with a friend. at least won't be so lonely.
My mind keep showing me the "scene of my intern life" that I will be having in the 3 months internship. 45 minutes LRT from the end of terminal till the end of the terminal. SIAO~! You can see me fighting for seats in LRT everyday. hahaha

but now, I'm ok with it and no more complaints! :P I just commit myself working in 3 months. If I can learn a lot and it is worth for traveling like this. and Sunway is the nice place to hang out.

After the interview, I had received a task and I need to hand in some work on the next Monday. I'm assigned to help my supervisor organize an charity event. and my interviewer gave me notes and asked me go back to study. I'm so blessed to received the job. and the Head is so friendly and my interviewer as well. They treated me like "I'm so like a diamond to them" hahaha.. I syok sendiri... Simple saying: They are good in treating their workers.

Maybe the first day I step in the office and they treat me like Indon worker = ="""!!!


I like her so much now.. Elva Hsiao
Ok now, I gonna end here.

bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment