Project 177


19 January 2018


Guys, don’t worry I will not let this blog dead as long my life is still fighting and not putting up a white flag yet.

Recently I stressed with works and my new house renovation. Everything is not easy to kick start! From an inexperienced house buyer to an intermediate house owner now as I’m happy with what I’m investing.  I have reduced my holiday expenses and put the attention on my second house first. Life is hard but somehow you will see or surprise yourself holding properties in the age of 27th! How cool is that?! It will keeps motivating you to move forward. 

Here is the nightmare part of my life, as I leave Public Bank and I joined a new company (also a financial institution newly started up in Malaysia) I happy with the job I’m doing now but but but I not happy with the environment I’m working with. Some angels and some assholes! (I really don’t want to swear it here). The whole company structure is a mess, and  I really think of leaving this company although the pay is good and I love the job but hell-no for a long term staying. 


End-




No comments:

Post a Comment