Project 166




01/01/2016

All I wanna say is Happy Blessed Twenty OneSix! Last year was way too awesome . Without the year of 2015 and I can't   Survive or go thro the year of 2016 right now! 2015 brought me up and extended another stage of my life : I'm passed my Banking studies (which gonna continue another grade this year) Got an extreme promotion in works! So grateful! Nonspecific bonuses and increments! 
Changing into new branch (although I have to leave my previous branch lovers but in the end I got to celebrate newyear with the old and new together, How cool!

World is fair enough for everyone just need to know what's the direction you are taking! No harm for failing! We are still young, the most scary part in life is one day you can't wake up from the bed and you can't chase your dream anymore. Be grateful everyday and count your blessing.

This year all I wish is I want my life getting cooler each day! Full of laughters and Healthy with no pains, living with no regret. When i tired I need a hot brew and when i need a mind rest I need to fill with alcohol! 

PS: pictures above are I was celebrating countdown with my old and new mates together  



No comments:

Post a Comment