Project # 144


24/03/12

Another part time job! I'm a workaholic now! I am part of the consultant in President College. I love to share and give my opinion to those young kids who is coming out to the society soon. I have came across this situation like you are in dilemma and so indecisive of choosing what course you wanna study or the suitable college that you wanna stick for 4 years. So I'm so happy to sit down with young kids (I sound so old) and consult them and give them a clear picture! Thanks President College for giving me a chance to speak to young people like me in 4 years back ! :D

Please bear in mind, just follow your dream and don't fall into "your-parents-want-you-to-study" or "following-friends" These 2 things have made you go into wrong path, seriously! If you think you like this and go ahead, please don't future your direction so fast because you may not know what will happening next ! Aw, this is only my suggestion! Cheers!    

No comments:

Post a Comment