Project # 83


25/10/11

Today was a lackluster day to me :( It was a holiday and it's a right time to enjoy and hangover or maybe going out for movies? but It seems so dead to me this few days. Okay first, the weather! second, it seems like everybody got financial problem so make this holiday feel so uninteresting.. Okay now I got headache :(

but tonight we went to a new place, KL Festival City. It's totally out of my expectation. There has more stores than what I anticipated! I thought it will be like little shops as what I've seen in Wangsa Walk Mall. I love the waterfront street if you know where or what I am talking about :P ..  erm.. It will be good if there have any nice restaurants example like Plan B, I love Yoo, Snowflake,Starbucks, and etc... or maybe Sukiyaki shabu shabu (Free Flow Meat Buffet) and that will be super cool! :D 

Additional opinion here, there have a tough competition about selling Taiwan Milktea business...You can predict who is the winner! :) okla that's all...  

No comments:

Post a Comment