Project # 51


21/08/11

I finished 3 papers and another 2 papers are pending. Having 4 days break and today was my movie marathon! :) 

Toy Story 3 is a nice movie. It's my childhood movie and it took me 10 years for part 3 and it's worth for waiting then :P I like the ending part, such I cried when a poignant scene. Andy is giving away his toys!!! :(  Anyway, I have a softy heart! :D

Second movie was  Hangover Part 1- It's so damn funny or what else I could say? Amusing!? Gosh, they like to show off their ass!!! Freaking geli~!  Anyway, you gonna watch Hangover Part 1 and 2! 

Third movie was Bad Teacher by Cameron Diaz with Justin Timberlake . also another nice funny movie  

Fourth.... still consider wanna watch what movie then... ahahaha I have Kung Fu Panda in mind! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment